The world of online businesses is highly competitive. Everyone is trying to get to that coveted first page on the search engines. A huge percentage of customers going to websites do so by simply going to one of the websites that come up on that first page. This is why search engine optimization is so important. Customers are less likely to find your website if it can’t be found on the first or second page so this makes SEO work absolutely critical. It is also becoming critical to outsource SEO as well. There are some very good reasons to outsource SEO and a number of advantages can be obtained by it. Businesses that outsource seo will absolutely enjoy greater business growth and development. In fact, a business that decides to outsource SEO can end up increasing their profits online, even in a bad economy. The real need however is to outsource SEO services to a company that can accomplish the desired results with the search engines.
Businesses can outsource SEO at very affordable prices so they can stay within the company budget. There are numerous firms online that you can outsource SEO to that will work hard on your behalf to get your business website optimized. This will save the business time and frustrations. The business owner can then devote their time to other things that are also critical for the growth of their business.
When a business decides they would rather outsource SEO rather than trying to do their own search engine optimization they will soon be on their way to experiencing a greater inflow of targeted traffic coming to their website. More targeted traffic translates in to more sales. However, this means they must outsource SEO. What ever money the business spends to outsource SEO will be paid back by all the future sales that the SEO services are going to generate for them.
Search engine optimization must be updated now and then too and this can also take a lot of time. Some companies choose to outsource SEO to the professionals who have been continuing to build their knowledge on the best current SEO techniques. These professionals know exactly what is needed for efficient search engine optimization. Instead of trying to stay up with the newest and most necessary tasks, why not just outsource SEO instead, since it really makes more sense.
I awoke today thinking about the American business dream and thought I would put out a few thoughts on the subject. Of course, everything I write is through the lens of selling SEO services. So keep that in mind.
The American Dream is that anyone, no matter what family they are born into or what circumstances, has the opportunity to build a life and achieve a standard of living that is not possible in many parts of the world. Yes, there are many arguments about how easy or hard this is for people in America, based on their socio-economic status. And I accept those points. But if you back up for the broader perspective and look at it from how the entire world sees it, that is less important. The point here is the dream and the reality. Difficult or not, this idea of building your own life style in America is true.
Some people take this further and want not only their own slice of the American Dream, but their own business too. And indeed, I think the founding fathers had this in mind too. Anyone who is willing to take risk and work hard can try their hand in Business. Unlike many parts of the world where this is reserved for the ruling class, or for those who have enough money to bribe their way through the red-tape, in America you need only beat the competition. I would like to think that my ramblings on this blog about the SEO reseller approach is contributing to this dream in some small way.
It is true that you can start an SEO reseller business with relatively low capital. The risk is minimized for you because the people who run the SEO reseller program have all the tools you need to get started. In fact, they want you to succeed. Your sale is their sale, so in a reselling model, you have an instant team. This is a great way to chase the American Dream if you want your own Internet business. But don’t be fooled. Just because you have the opportunity does not mean that success is guaranteed. This is hard work. While I firmly believe that using an SEO reseller strategy is the way to go for you, I also want you to be prepared to work hard. There is competition and you need to be one step ahead of them to win… That could be pricing, an additional offering, outstanding customer service… Who knows. But whatever it is, be clear on your value proposition, be ready to work hard, and chase your dream.
I am always on the look out for great articles that might help you figure out what’s what in the SEO reseller space. Here’s is today’s find. While most of what I see on this site is not always that good, I thought this one actually might be worth a read for you. Check it out and let me know what you think. I know that search engine optimization is a confusing topic. And starting a small business is no picnic either. But you are doing the right thing by reading and researching as much SEO reseller related material as possible before making any large commitments.
Here are the top 5 reasons to be an SEO reseller:
1) SEO is a growth industry. If you read any of the stats on the search engine optimization space, or SEM space, you will see a fantastic growth curve in spending. While it may look like there is great competition, the growth in spending is outpacing the competition. That means there is enough for everyone.
2) Doing the SEO yourself is harder than you think. Search engine optimization is much harder than you think. The days of just adjusting a title tag are clearly over. You need a well coordinated on-site and off-site SEO program to really rank any site. This is very hard to do yourself. You should use a professional SEO reseller program for this.
3) Outsourcing SEO makes good business sense. Unless you really really want to develop search engine optimization as a core competency, then the business case will be slanted toward an outsource SEO approach. It just makes sense. Economies of scale, deeper SEO technical knowledge, more focus, are just a few reasons your SEO reseller partner will be better than you at this activity.
4) Using an SEO reseller plan lowers your risk of failure. When you get distracted, you don’t do a good job. And sales and marketing are job 1. When you outsource SEO to a reseller program, you can focus on sales and marketing. This is critical as your company will not survive without great focus. You can always pull search engine optimization fulfillment back in-house later. If you go out of business due to lack of sales, there is no turning back.
5) The technology investment costs are too high. If you want to build a world-class search engine optimization product, you will need to be prepared to make a hefty investment in technology. No, not spammy submission software – because that’s not real SEO. You will be investing in analytic products, APIs, report-building and a workflow system that is required to keep track of your white-hat SEO activities. You SEO reseller will have this already and can fold you right into their program.