Archive for May 27, 2010
Here are the top 5 reasons to be an SEO reseller:
1) SEO is a growth industry. If you read any of the stats on the search engine optimization space, or SEM space, you will see a fantastic growth curve in spending. While it may look like there is great competition, the growth in spending is outpacing the competition. That means there is enough for everyone.
2) Doing the SEO yourself is harder than you think. Search engine optimization is much harder than you think. The days of just adjusting a title tag are clearly over. You need a well coordinated on-site and off-site SEO program to really rank any site. This is very hard to do yourself. You should use a professional SEO reseller program for this.
3) Outsourcing SEO makes good business sense. Unless you really really want to develop search engine optimization as a core competency, then the business case will be slanted toward an outsource SEO approach. It just makes sense. Economies of scale, deeper SEO technical knowledge, more focus, are just a few reasons your SEO reseller partner will be better than you at this activity.
4) Using an SEO reseller plan lowers your risk of failure. When you get distracted, you don’t do a good job. And sales and marketing are job 1. When you outsource SEO to a reseller program, you can focus on sales and marketing. This is critical as your company will not survive without great focus. You can always pull search engine optimization fulfillment back in-house later. If you go out of business due to lack of sales, there is no turning back.
5) The technology investment costs are too high. If you want to build a world-class search engine optimization product, you will need to be prepared to make a hefty investment in technology. No, not spammy submission software – because that’s not real SEO. You will be investing in analytic products, APIs, report-building and a workflow system that is required to keep track of your white-hat SEO activities. You SEO reseller will have this already and can fold you right into their program.